Accountant (m/w/d)10 November 2021
Feel the fresh wind of change in your professional career! Let’s work together on the future of energy supply.
wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG with its more than 470 national and international employees is responsible within the wpd group for the management of around 529 wind farms with over 2,711 turbines and 108 solar farms. This makes us Germany’s No. 1 in technical and commercial management of wind farms. In addition to Germany, we are also operating in Belgium, France, Italy, Portugal, Croatia, Poland, Finland, Spain, Sweden, Canada, Chile and Taiwan.
Our customers are national and international investor groups, institutional investors and investment companies. And we continue to expand.
In order to strengthen our team and build up the whole scale of services in Poland, we are looking for motivated and qualified
Job location: Poznań
Your main tasks are:
- Accounting in compliance with Polish trade law and IFRS
- Preparation of tax declarations
- Preparation of the financial reporting and financial statements
- Group reporting to our customers
- Cash management
- Cooperation with auditors and tax consultants
- Other administrative tasks concerning wind farm companies
- You have completed your professional training, have several years work experience as an accountant and ideally knowledge or experiences in the field of IFRS and financial controlling.
- You should have a high level of written and spoken English and ideally additional knowledge of German.
- Furthermore, you have knowledge in the standard software product Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel).
- We expect you to be used to a structured and independent work processes, being quick in comprehension and able to deal with complex issues at short hand.
What we offer
A comprehensive induction will make it easier for you to start in your new position. We will support you with a variety of interesting tasks and offer you a permanent contract of employment and thus long-term career prospects in a company on a growth course.
Open doors and flat hierarchies characterize our positive and friendly working atmosphere, not only during working hours but also after work. This includes joint leisure activities, such as company parties, team events or sporting events. Besides that, we also offer Benefits like additional vacation days, private healthcare or Multibenefit card.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your convincing application in English inclusive motivation letter, curriculum vitae and expected salary on firstname.lastname@example.org.