Key Account Manager (m/w/d)10 November 2021
Feel the fresh wind of change in your professional career! Let’s work together on the future of energy supply.
wpd windmanager has been providing all services required for efficient management of the technical and commercial operation of wind and solar farms since 1998. More than 480 highly qualified staff work for our company in Germany and abroad. They support around 529 wind farms comprising 2.711 turbines and 108 solar parks.
In order to strengthen our team and build up the whole scale of services in Poland, we are looking for motivated and qualified
Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
Job location: Poznań
Your main tasks
- Being key account to our customers and therewith responsible for the customer relationship management including participation in and organization of board meetings/other meetings with customers in Poland and abroad, participation in trade fairs and regular telephone/e-mail contact
- Reception and monitoring of customer requests
- Checking commercial and technical data regarding plausibility and perceivability
- Preparation of reports regarding the operation of the wind farm companies by analyzing and compiling commercial and technical data
- Communication with other parties involved in the wind farm projects (authorities, consultants, advisors, lawyers, contractual partners, landowners, etc.)
- Coordination of purchase and sale processes of wind farms on behalf of the customer (support of due diligence processes)
- Cross-departmental coordination – day-to-day support of the accounting and technical departments in their duties
- Contract management & Deadline monitoring (e.g. contracts, permits, various commitment dates, etc.))
- Fulfilling various contractual obligations under a power of attorney (overseeing the validity of data on various portals, completing online applications on behalf of the owner, etc.)
- Support of sales and business development activities
- Administration of the customer web portal for the respective customers
- General administrative tasks
You have completed your studies with focus on Business Administration, Finance or Business and Engineering and gained first work experiences, ideally in the field of renewable energies. Working experiences in the field of key account management and sales/business development would be beneficial.
You should have a high level of written and spoken Polish, English and ideally additional knowledge of German.
Furthermore, you have knowledge in the standard software product Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel).
We expect you to be characterized by strong organizational skills, flexibility and an independent way of working. Furthermore you should be quick in comprehension and able to deal with complex issues at short hand. For this reason we are looking for someone, who is strong in communication, resitant to stress, well organised (proper priorisation of tasks also under time preassure), but at the same time has a friendly, pro-active manner towards our customers.
What we offer
A comprehensive induction will make it easier for you to start in your new position. We will support you with a variety of interesting tasks and offer you a permanent contract of employment and thus long-term career prospects in a company on a growth course.
Open doors and flat hierarchies characterize our positive and friendly working atmosphere, not only during working hours but also after work. This includes joint leisure activities, such as company parties, team events or sporting events. Besides that, we also offer additional Benefits like additional vacation days, private healthcare or Multibenefit card.
Please send your convincing application in English inclusive motivation letter, curriculum vitae and expected salary on firstname.lastname@example.org