Accountant (m/w/d)10 November 2021
Feel the fresh wind of change in your professional career! Let’s work together on the future of energy supply.
wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG with its more than 470 national and international employees is responsible within the wpd group for the management of around 529 wind farms with over 2,711 turbines and 108 solar farms. This makes us Germany’s No. 1 in technical and commercial management of wind farms. In addition to Germany, we are also operating in Belgium, France, Italy, Portugal, Croatia, Poland, Finland, Spain, Sweden, Canada, Chile and Taiwan.
Our customers are national and international investor groups, institutional investors and investment companies. And we continue to expand.
To further strengthen our team in Finland, we are looking for you to join our accounting team.
Job location: Oulu
Your main tasks are:
The job will be modified based on your skills. The job description includes for example following tasks:
- Bookkeeping for wind farms
- Preparing VAT- and income tax returns
- Monthly reporting and preparation of financial statements
- Controlling of basic business activities (including target-actual comparisons, deviation analysis, profitability assessments and ad hoc analysis)
- Preparing reports for banks and investors
- Management of payment transactions and loan repayments
- Monthly and quarterly audits of bookkeeping
- Invoicing and correspondence
- Supporting activities during investment phase
- Continuous development of existing reporting- and monitoring tools
- Corporate reporting for our clients
- Cash flow management
- Cooperation with auditors and tax consultants
- Other administrative tasks concerning wind farms
- You are skilled in bookkeeping
- You have good written skills in Finnish and English
- You have a fitting education for the job
- Ideally, you would already have some work experience in accounting
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel
- You are used to working independently and systematically
What we offer
We are offering you a job in a growth industry, in the field of renewable energy production that is characterized by dynamicity, flexibility, creativity and ever-evolving perspectives and challenges. Our comprehensive orientation will help you get started in your new role. We will support you in the diverse and interesting tasks and offer you the opportunity for a long-term professional orientation in a growth company.
Our corporate culture is described by open and honest interaction, in which the abilities and responsibilities of our employees work for common goals. You will be joining our group of motivated, qualified, and helpful colleagues in both Oulu and Bremen, Germany. You will receive interesting and versatile work assignments in which you get to utilize your skills in Finnish and English. We appreciate our employees and express that through diverse fringe benefits and competitive pay.
Did we draw your attention? We are looking forward to your application!
Send us your application letter, resume and desired salary in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the open position, please contact Heidi at email@example.com.